It is a fact that every year companies spend a whopping amount of money for promoting their brand on a global scale. They pay special attention to the website’s look and feel, training of the staff members, marketing materials and so on. The reason is they want to create a positive image and elevate their brand image in the marketplace. But business owners forget one basic thing that a small aspect like clean windows also reflects the business image. Sparkling clean doors, windows and reflective surface crystals create a first impression on clients, investors and competitors and impart a clean look to the premises as well. Therefore, every business should include commercial window cleaning as necessary and regular maintenance service in their business expenses.
Why Cleaning Windows are Important?
Window cleaning must be one of the top priorities of every business owner due to the following reasons:
1. Extending Windows’ Life: Over time, hard water and acid rain droplets build on sills, frames and windows. They leave behind streaks and residual marks that get inside the microscopic pores in the glass and corrode the windows. If these marks are not cleaned with time, cracks will develop and break the glass. With regular cleaning, these problems are easy to avoid and prolong the lifespan of windows.
2. Improvement in Air Quality: If dirt, chemicals and mould are present on the windows, then the inside air of the building actually becomes toxic in nature. This implies that employees will inhale bad quality air. Long-term exposure to dust particles even leads to respiratory problems. So, cleaning windows become important to inhale high-quality air and lead a healthy lifestyle.
3. Lower Heating Cost: In the UK, winters are extremely cold. Thus, commercial properties like restaurants, businesses, etc., pay huge electricity bills to keep the building warm. If windows are cleaned, then natural sunlight will penetrate inside the building and keep the inside temperature low. This will reduce the electricity cost exponentially.
4. A Beautiful View: It is not the wrong thing to look outside windows for a few minutes during office hours and appreciate the natural beauty. A good and better view will uplift employees’ mood and senses. But this is possible only when windows are sparkling clean and provide a clear view of the outside world.
A common person does not possess the right knowledge and tool for cleaning windows of high-rise buildings. Thus, it is vital to hire commercial window cleaning services from a reputed company to get value for money services.
Tools Used for Commercial Window Cleaning
Buckets, squeegees, sponges, washing-up liquid, etc., are some of the general cleaning tools used during commercial window cleaning. But the list of common tools is too long to imagine. Some of these tools are as follows:
1. Water-fed Poles: In the cases of high-rise windows, the reach and wash technique does not work. Commercial cleaners use a more specialized tool like a water-fed pole. It allows them to clean the windows of high-rise buildings with ease.
2. Scraper: It is hard to imagine cleaning windows without squeegees. But dried bird drooping, mineral deposits, ice and dried paint demand an unusual tool like a scraper.
3. Ladder: Well-established and professional window cleaners use high-quality, stable and new ladders for cleaning windows. It is important to disclose that ladders are used for doing pre-cleaning like removing dirt or grime marks; water-fed poles are the main tool used for the actual cleaning process.
4. Extension Poles: Elongate your T-bar by using an extension pole and reach every nook and corner of a window that you find hard to see with your naked eye. Do remember this simple fact that extension poles and water-fed poles are two different tools used for different cleaning purposes.
5. Short Stepladder: Sometimes, a cleaning job becomes easy to perform with a short stepladder. It will give you a few extra feet of height so that you can comfortably clean the windows.
Can Office Staff Clean Windows?
The answer is NO. The reason is neither they possess relevant experience of cleaning high-rise windows nor do they own the right tools. And cleaning high-rise windows with inappropriate tools will worsen the problem. Moreover, it is dangerous also as it may lead to accidents or injuries, which are life-threatening in nature. Last but not the least, when unprofessional cleaners clean the windows the likelihood of damaging the property increases. So, hire commercial window cleaning services for getting sparkling and clean windows.
Commercial Window Cleaning Services- A Phone Call Distance Away
If you are looking for praiseworthy and affordable commercial cleaning services in the UK, no one can offer you the best deal other than Asher, Levi & Emmanuel Window Cleaning Company. We are one of the leading window cleaning companies in the London UK offering both residential and commercial cleaning services. Simply disclose your requirements and we will offer solutions within your budget. So, contact us for hiring professional window cleaning services.